Come join our innovative and rapidly expanding home care team! We are looking for a self-motivated, team-oriented individual, with professional communication skills that is eager to work in the Healthcare Staffing industry as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition team member. The desired candidate should have home care recruiting/sourcing experience (healthcare staffing preferred).
The Recruiter will source candidates for home care positions, including HHA, LPN and RN for private pay clients in the New York City area.The recruiter will collaborate with all levels of management on a regular basis and proactively identify current/future hiring needs. The recruiter/talent acquisition team member will be responsible for attracting the right candidates using different sources from social media, job posting, job fairs and networking within the community.Highly competitive salary based on experience.
- Coordinate recruitment and hiring process for all job openings including collecting relevant documentation and correspondence, screening applications, arranging interviews, hiring events and job fairs.
- Screen resumes and conduct phone, virtual and face-to-face interviews, as well as set up interviews for all hiring managers.
- Contact applicants and maintain all relevant documentation and correspondence and input relevant information into the applicant tracking system.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; make presentations; maintain rapport.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; communicate with managers to discuss needs.
- Monitoring job offers and remaining current on hiring processes and laws with NYS.
- Use of metrics to enhance and target recruiting efforts.
- Create weekly reports on recruitment efforts to track job sources, background process, clearance, positions filled and positions open to improve recruitment efforts.
Organizational skills, Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment, Social Media, Job Boards.
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience with Social Media Recruitment
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.